When we build and manage your Japanese “e-Business” there are various activities involved such as:
Business Review & Consultation
- What products/services do you want to sell to Japanese consumers?
- Are your products/services suitable for Japanese consumers?
- Can your products/services be delivered to Japanese consumers at a reasonable cost and time?
- Does your product/service (including pricing, packaging, documentation, etc.) need to be modified for sale to Japanese consumers?
Web/Mobile Site Development
- Graphic Design
- Web Programming
- Database Development (for e-Commerce and advanced web functions)
- Hosting Server Setup
- Domain Name Registration
- Online & Offline Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Graphic Design and Print/Multimedia Production
- Online Order Processing
- Online Customer Support
- Site/Server Administration and Maintenance
Most of the time, several services are involved in one project. However, we do offer some services, such as Japanese translation, separately. For example, we can provide Japanese translation for AirBnB hosts who want a professional translation of their room/house info for Japanese travellers. We can provide digital files to you or your graphic designer for printing Japanese business cards and other documents.